Eric Nelson facilitates all classes for Stress Less Kzoo. He has 30 year experience in Complementary Medicine and Contemplative Science and Practice (22 years as Program Developer for the Fetzer Institute). Eric’s formal contemplative and mindfulness practice training include:
- 2015-2016 – Chelsea Meditation – 4 – Foundations of Mindfulness
- 2011- Center for Mindfulness @ UMass Medical School – Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
- 2002 – Dzogchen Center- Non-Dual Practice
Free Monthly Mindfulness Drop-in Class
Mindfulness Drop-in Class is back.
Join us ever 4th Wednesday at 7 pm for a free 45-minutes mindfulness practice session.
During the Zoom session, Eric Nelson will guide you through practices that cultivate attention, acceptance, non-reactivity, kindness and compassion. You will learn to shift from unconsciously reacting to life, based on past habits and conditioning, and instead learn to respond to life with curiosity, compassion and wisdom.
Click link below to access live monthly practice session the 4th Wednesday of each month at 7 pm:
Topic: Mindfulness Drop-in 4th Wednesday of the Month
Join Zoom Meeting link:
Meeting ID: 883 5090 0441
Fall 2022 Classes
1. Mindful Living Skills 1 (8 Sessions). Meets on September 13- October 25 @ 7-9 pm @ Kazoo Books on Parkview. Course includes a Saturday retreat, tba, 9:30-3:30 pm. Total Couse fee only $195. Scholarships are available, call Eric at 269-553-6621. For more information or to register click here.
2. New Year’s Workshop: Connecting Mindfulness, Values and Intentions for a Happy and Healthy 2022 – December 10, 9:30-3 pm @ Unitarian Church in Portage. Fee $40, scholarships available call Eric at 269-553-6621. For more information or to register click here.
1. Mindful Living 1 – 8-weeks: Monday February 7-March 21, 7-9 pm @ Kazoo Books (includes Saturday retreat March 18, 9:30-3:30 pm. Total course fee only $195, scholarships available call Eric at 269-553-6621 or email – StressLessKzoo@gmail.com For more information or to register click here.
2. Day Retreat March: Saturday March 18, 9:30 am to 4 pm @ Unitarian Church, Portage. Fee $30. For more information or to register click here.
Select product to view